Saturday 14 September 2013

Busy, positive week

This week has been a busy one.  I held my first crafting workshop on Thursday.  I can't tell you how nervous I was.  My mum came and really enjoyed herself.  I can't tell you how proud that made me feel. Crafting with my mum.  WOW  I love her to pieces, but this is the first time that we have sat down and crafted together and she wants to do more.  I'm hoping to get my aunt involved too, but we all live far away from each other.

Only four people for this workshop, but I am going to focus more on my advertising over the next fortnight so hopefully between that and word of mouth, my group will grow.

I've been making jewelry as well.  I am now the proud owner of four necklaces, 1 bracelet and two pairs of earrings :D  I still have a lot to learn, but I don't plan to sell the jewelry so there is no rush. It's just for fun.

Housework calls.

I'm going to try to post more often.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment