Thursday 5 September 2013

All good plans

Today on the way home from from school run I planned out my day.  I made what I called a master list.  It is a list of all of the to do lists I have to make to sort out different areas of my mind.  I got a really good sense of achievement just from writing that list of seven things.  Strange.  I then went on to write out my business to do list.

It has always been my dream to have my own business.  I have been crafting for years and have found it frustrating that we don't have a decent craft shop near home that sells the types of things that I want to buy.  Perfect shop for me.  Problem is, I couldn't raise the money for it.  So now I am trying to set up regular crating workshops in an attempt to pay my way that way full time eventually and later move it into a shop.

I still have six more lists to write, but I went out for the day, so they will have to be done at a later date.

I started a bag charm yesterday.  Needs a lobster clasp, but it is nearly finished :~D

Today has been a good day.  Too hot, but good all the same.

Till next time.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment